BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Selasa, Januari 26

Phantom of The Opera - All I Ask of You

RAOUL : No more talkof darkness, Forget these wide-eyed fears. I'm here,nothing can harm you - my words will warm and calm you. Let me be your freedom, let daylight dry -your tears. I'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you . . .

CHRISTINE : Say you love me every waking moment, turn my head with talk of summertime . . . Say you need me with you, now and always . . promise me that all you say is true - that's all I ask of you . . .


RAOUL : Let me be your shelter, let me be your light. You're safe: No-one will find you your fears are far behind you . . .


CHRISTINE : All I want is freedom, a world with no more night . . . and you always beside me to hold me and to hide me . . .


RAOUL : Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime . . . Iet me lead you from your solitude . . . Say you need me with you here, beside you . . anywhere you go, let me go too - Christine, that's all I ask of you . . .

CHRISTINE : Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime . . . say the word and I will follow you . . .

BOTH : Share each day with me, each night, each morning . . .

CHRISTINE : Say you love me . . .

RAOUL : You know I do . . .

BOTH : Love me - that's all I ask of you . . .

(They kiss)

Anywhere you go
let me go too . . .
“Love me”
that's all I ask
of you . .

0 comments: